Medication Assisted Treatment Telepsychiatry Position
Genoa Healthcare Telepsychiatry is actively seeking a psychiatrist who has experience with medication-assisted treatment (MAT) in outpatient community mental health settings (CMHC) for part-time and full-time telepsychiatry positions with our dedicated clinic partners. As part of the Genoa Healthcare team, you will explore your ideal practice, fully integrate into clinic care settings, and receive robust program support from the Genoa Healthcare team.
- Deliver MAT care to patients via our HIPAA-compliant video chat platform
- Flexible schedule to fit your availability (part-time and full-time positions available)
- Ability to work remotely from the comfort of your own home, office, or while traveling in the U.S.
- Guaranteed income; reimbursed hourly regardless of whether or not the patient shows
- Must live in the U.S.
- Board certified or board eligible MD/DO
- 1+ years of MAT experience
- Ability to work at least 8 hours a week (full time available if desired)
- DATA 2000 waiver required
- Willingness to be a team player and lead a teleMAT program
- Deliver psychiatric services to underserved communities
- Build a long-term career with our clinic partners
- Receive robust program support from the dedicated Genoa Healthcare telepsychiatry team
- Grow your practice with one of our opportunities in 35+ states
- Malpractice insurance coverage at no cost to you
- Administrative support for credentialing and licensing
- All equipment provided as well as tech support